- Online virtual banking for licensed cannabis providers offers solution to traditional banking’s lack of support
- REFG is a first-tier merchant processing and comprehensive digital services company that creates a cashless environment for cannabis providers
- Its integrated gateway ‘Green’ is a FinCEN compliant system that also tracks sales and tax collection and offers management features for bill payments – from payroll to vendor invoices
Medical Cannabis Payment Solutions Inc.’s (OTC: REFG) Green is a comprehensive and digital processing system that offers cannabis merchants online signup and banking, solving the problem of little or no support by traditional banks for the cannabis industry. Green is an end-to-end management system in the state-legalized cannabis markets.
REFG offers both licensed dispensaries and retail merchant clients its unique online financial processing system called Green, creating a secure and efficient cashless digital world of banking. It also offers a…
More from CannabisNewsWire
- Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) Strategically Disrupting Drug Delivery
- Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CSE: PVOT) (OTCQB: PVOTF) Aims for Rapid Delivery of Cancer, Skin, Female Sexual Dysfunction Therapies
- Global Hemp Group, Inc. (CSE: GHG) (FRA: GHG) (OTC: GBHPF) Pursuing Profitable Harvest in Niche Markets
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com