- Expanding the applicability of edible delivery technology within the drug industry
- Creating strategic partnerships through licensing agreements
- Breakthrough in nicotine absorption study supports further investigation into the many possible uses beyond the cannabis and nicotine industries
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP), a drug delivery platform innovator, partners with leading companies within the drug industry. The company is known primarily for removing objectionable flavors while improving the effectiveness of gastro-intestinal delivery of edible cannabinoid consumer products, but the company is now working to expand the applicability of its technology beyond the cannabis industry. DehydraTECH™ is Lexaria’s edible delivery technology that promotes healthier ingestion methods, lower overall dosing and higher effectiveness of lipophilic active molecules.
This revolutionary technology makes it possible to deliver bioactive substances via oral ingestion, eliminating the need for unhealthy practices of inhalation or the addition of unhealthy sugars or sweeteners that are commonly used to mask taste. The implications are widespread and promise improvements in…
More from CannabisNewsWire
- Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CSE: PVOT) (OTCQB: PVOTF) Aims for Rapid Delivery of Cancer, Skin, Female Sexual Dysfunction Therapies
- Global Hemp Group, Inc. (CSE: GHG) (FRA: GHG) (OTC: GBHPF) Pursuing Profitable Harvest in Niche Markets
- Liberty Leaf Holdings Ltd. (CSE: LIB) (OTCQB: LIBFF) (FSE: HN3P) Employs Three-Tiered Approach to Cannabis Market
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com